"Better to die on your feet than on your knees."
- When a beloved matriarch or patriarch dies suddenly, the wake of disaster left behind is so far-reaching, that it is often visible from space.
- Even during the (out-of-ordinary) rainy season, folks still have no tolerance for the slightest bit of mud on the headstone or marker belonging to a loved one.
- Special Chinese and Vietnamese text characters take very unique precision to accurately inscribe into granite or marble.
- Yes, it’s true…the crematorium CAN (and indeed, HAS) caught fire during a service in recent weeks.
- When an “at-need” deceased individual has passed away and his next of kin tries to pay for his services with his own checking account, the police get involved pretty quickly.
- It is actually quite acceptable to eat lunch each day beneath the shade of the Live Oaks in the “Apostles” section of cemetery.