Well, it’s been a while since I had any time or interest in sitting down and repeating the events that have most recently transpired in writing for my blog…my spark to write anything worth reading has all but fizzled out completely. I do, however, feel as if after dumping so very many of my life’s struggles and problems here onto my ever faithful and supportive cyber-family, it’s only right that I put out an updated memo at some point in time.
And, now is the time for one.
- My mama is alive and kicking still, somehow…she continues to absolutely defy the odds at every turn of the road we are on. Her PET results were mind boggling Friday morning, to the point where I was in tears, just standing in silent awe with my eyes locked to the screen. The cells are so small that they are not visible to the naked eye at present. My mama has successfully bought herself another chuck of time, Gods willing.
- My job is a constant struggle these days for several reasons:
- Until Friday, I have been forced to sit next the most annoying and attention-hungry employee at my location.
- I have been jaded by the typical dealings with a loathed representative of the Male Persuasion since our falling out a month or so ago.
- I have seen various things that have made me hate people even more than I did before.
- I am only able to honestly say I can trust TWO people on my team. (no fun)
- My daughter is still a vaguely distant stranger to me, and my former stepdad continues to make my bile rise with any and every contact.