All that I am going to say about the newest Star Wars flick at this point in time is that it was vaguely reminiscent of some of my other favorite films (LOTR and The Hobbit) in one very notable way:
There is LOTS and LOTS of running…like – – – LOTS. Little BB Droid must be awesome shape. 🙂
That’s all for now, no spoilers.
Not sure how many times we will have to go over these things… but here we are, again…
- Once a snake, always a snake. This is the naturally embedded law of the Universe, you KNOW this. Why do you struggle so?
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! You’re lookin’ beat up.
- Just because sea lions “play” with you in the water sometimes, doesn’t mean that they:
- a) actually like you.
- b) will remember you on land.
- You need to look into what turns you into an instant asshole on the beach, it’s very unbecoming. Not everyone is at home in the water.
- Continuing to hold on to the notion that you still look good in your swimsuit from over four seasons ago is doing you no justice.
- You are paranoid; this is a fact; act accordingly.
- You do not have to publish every piece of poetry that you pen.
- Sometimes, it’s just better to eat the Gods’ damned casserole and then either retch or digest afterwards. You lost out on $50, dumbass.
- Perception is key; the key to a door which you may or may not want to unlock and swing open, depending on the circumstance.
- Fuck you. Yes, you are wearing the bridesmaid’s dress and cfmp’s…it’s your brother’s wedding for fuck sake. Suck it up and be a girl once in a while, “it’s good for you”, so they say…