I’ve never been good at this type of thing, dating all the way back to grammar school when my poor choices used as examples that reflected my personality for an oral autobiography, reflected something more along the lines of a young and very troubled Lizzie Borden in the making.
Anyway, that’s a story for another post…maybe.
Here’s Part II of the Liebster Procedure (my new and catchy gimmick associated with the award’s strange and almost juvenile “rules”) check ’em out:
If nominated, and you choose to accept the nomination of your blog and continue with the Liebster award process – here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Answer eleven (11) questions about yourself, these will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Provide eleven (11) random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Create a new list of questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that you nominated for the Liebster award and give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
And now for my facts at random:
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am half Shawnee, yet somehow I thoroughly despise horses.
- The better part of my remaining genetic makeup is Scandinavian-American.
- I represent the tenth American-born generation on my father’s side.
- Nobody from my mother’s side of the family has ever been born outside what is now the United States of America. (I’m sure we’re on umpteenth hundredth generation born on this continent).
- I am truly ambidextrous, and always have been.
- I have a reconstructed face and a surgically altered appearance as a result of a violent injury.
- I am an excellent long-distance tow-swimmer.
- I raise Gouldian (Rainbow) finches on a volunteer basis to send back to Australia. The native populations of this type of finch have dwindled rapidly to near-extinction since the massive, long-standing firestorms that occupied vast portions of the Australian continent several years ago.
- I am unashamedly Pro-Gun.
- My sixteen year-old daughter is still missing.
- I am in absolute awe of author Dan Simmons and his gifts as a multifaceted and exquisitely unique writer; I simply cannot read enough of him.